Advanced Content Navigator for Confluence Page Status, Tasks
Scroll though & Track unread pages, insert macros, create dashboards, space analytics statistics, page preview, structure and more
Setup a macro = customized Confluence dashboard
Reduce the clutter by choosing the starting point of your inserted page tree - even if it is in another space.
Add more macros to create your personalized dashboard in just a few clicks.
Instant overview of spaces, unread pages, statuses
Who knew you could do so much without opening your pages?
See all the new and unread pages of your tree at a glance, track and manage all your statuses, and look at important data of your pages right from the macro.
Space overview, Analytics, Preview pages and more
Access all of this from the page of your choice by inserting a macro or have an overview of your space in just one click from the Apps menu without a single moment spent editing a macro.
Advanced Content Navigator (formerly Advanced Children Display) is a simple app to boost your every day productivity in Confluence.
- Insert 1 or more macro OR open without editing
- Track changes - see new/changed pages
- Show multiple Space tree at the same time
- Set Page Statuses - change the way you work
Key Features for the MACRO:
- 🐣 Children Pages Display: Display all children pages in a tree
- 🌴 Change macro parent: Create personalized dashboard with multiple macros
- 📑 Unread Pages Overview: See new and unread pages for you
- 💾 Save view: Pin macro's view, continue as you left
- 🗂️ Status management: Control the color-coded status of every child page in one place
- Panels accessible with 1 click
- Macro Actions
- 👶Create child
- 📝Rename page
Key features on Space Page
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Advanced Content Navigator for Confluence Page Status, Tasks integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Required to view users profiles
- View and download attachments of a page or blogpost that you have access to.
- View content permission in Confluence.
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
Support for Dark theme