Advanced Content Navigator for Confluence
Navigate and manage your content like a pro with key details available at hand
Gather what’s important to you - and only that
Reduce the clutter by choosing the starting point of your inserted page tree - even if it is in another space.
Add more macros to create your personalized dashboard in just a few clicks.
Get an instant overview of your spaces
Who knew you could do so much without opening your pages?
See all the new and unread pages of your tree at a glance, track and manage all your statuses, and look at important data of your pages right from the macro.
Add ACNC as a macro - or don’t
Access all of this from the page of your choice by inserting a macro or have an overview of your space in just one click from the Apps menu without a single moment spent editing a macro.
The next generation of the productivity app formerly called Advanced Children Display for Confluence is here with a new name and some interesting benefits:
- Not just a "simple" macro anymore, open anywhere
- Track changes and never miss an update
- Navigate your content quicker with important details at hand
- Flawless control over Page Statuses
Discover the Key Features:
- 🌴 Change macro parent: Create personalized dashboard, insert multiple macros
- 💾 Save view: Pin macro's view, continue where you left
- 📑 Unread Pages Overview: See new and unread pages for you
- 🗂️ Status management: Control the color-coded status of every child page in one place
- 👀 Page History at a Glance: View the page versions with version comments
- 📋 Page Attachments: Access attachments from one place instead of navigating through multiple pages
- 🔗 Jira Issue Links: All Jira issue links on page
- 🐣 Children Pages Display: Display all children pages
- 🖱️ Clickable Page Headings: Table of Contents for pages
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Advanced Content Navigator for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Required to view users profiles
- View content permission in Confluence.
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- View user information in Confluence that you have access to, including usernames, email adresses and profile pictures.