Advanced Children Display for Confluence
Marry Confluence's built-in Children Display and Table of Contents macros
It's like the built-in Children Display macro combined with an expandable Table of Contents
Expand or Collapse Content Insights
Look inside to the Table of Contents of children pages without opening them.
Insert as a Macro
Insert as a macro, to overview your pages and headers.
With Extended Children Display Macro you can now navigate faster inside your Confluence page structure.
- By default, you can see page sub-tree of the current page like the built-in Children Display
- Click the expand icon right to the page title to see its Table of Contents
- Customize the depth of the dynamically shown Table of Contents
Enjoy easier Confluence navigation!
Privacy and security
Advanced Children Display for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.