Advanced Children Display for Confluence
Marry Confluence's built-in Children Display and Table of Contents macros
It's like the built-in Children Display macro combined with an expandable Table of Contents
Expand or Collapse Content Insights
Look inside to the Table of Contents of children pages without opening them.
Insert as a Macro
Insert as a macro, to overview your pages and headers.
With Extended Children Display Macro you can now navigate faster inside your Confluence page structure.
- By default, you can see page sub-tree of the current page like the built-in Children Display
- Click the expand icon right to the page title to see its Table of Contents
- Customize the depth of the dynamically shown Table of Contents
Enjoy easier Confluence navigation!
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Advanced Children Display for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.