Agile Retrospectives for Jira
Run retrospective sessions in an interactive and engaging way inside Jira
Engaging, Real-time Collaboration
No more taking turns to share ideas. Collaborate in an open environment that highlights the most important items to address and collaboratively assign the owner of each task.
Customize your sessions' theme
Use the retrospective technique that works best for your team: Speedboat; 4 L’s; Mad, Sad, Glad; Start, Stop, Continue; or one of your own making!
Turn your action items into Jira issues!
Increased visibility: Keep your retrospectives history inside your Jira projects.
See the upcoming sessions you have and revisit completed ones to follow-up on pending action items.
Add action items to your Jira boards.
Save time & money with the Agile Retrospectives for JIRA app. Increased transparency, visibility and accountability. Improve your team’s performance by creating & assigning action items for easier follow-up.
Four simple steps for collaborative Retrospectives:
- Input ideas simultaneously to recap the sprint.
- Create topics to group similar ideas together.
- Vote to prioritize ideas worth discussing.
- Create action items and turn them into Jira issues
Customize your Retrospective style:
- Choose number and name of the columns for your Retrospective. Use any Retrospective technique or activity!
- Define team member’s total number of votes
- Set how many times you can vote for a single topic
- Decide between the regular and Anonymous mode
New: Create Jira issues from your action items!
Also available for Confluence Cloud & Confluence Server.
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Agile Retrospectives for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Create Agile Retrospective sessions inside your Jira projects & see those that are in progress. Follow-up on action items for completed retrospectives.