A better user macro editing experience
User Macro History
Enable user macro save history so that you can see previous versions.
A Better Code Editor
A much friendly code editor using a mono-spaced font and code highlighting.
Keep Your User Macros Safe
No more accidentally deleting your user macros.
- Copies the "Create a User Macro" link to the top of the list page ... no more scrolling
- Delete user macro confirmation on the list page
- Template box changed to a source code editor with (Ace editor):
- mono-spaced font
- line numbers
- syntax highlighting
- find and replace
- code folding
- column select
- Confirmation on cancelling edits of the user macro if the template has been changed
- Asynchronous user macro saves (meaning it won't kick you back to the user macro list page or refresh the editor page when you hit save)
- Hotkey for saving user macros (ctrl+s)
- User macro change history
- It will do your dishes and laundry ... ok, not quite yet
Privacy and security
You are prompted about unsaved changes to user macros before closing the user macro editor.