Manage your space groups in a breeze
Manage your space groups in a breeze
No complicated forms to fill out - just fill out the group name, and boom! You're done.
Adding and removing members is as easy as clicking a single button.
Quickly search for users in the group using the provided filter.
Team Admin for Confluence enables space admins to manage their own teams. They can create groups for their space and then add or remove users.
Being a Confluence admin is a hard job. You need to keep track of things like performance to ensuring that your users have appropriate access. Team Admin for Confluence aims to reduce your workload by giving space admins the ability to manage groups and permissions in their space all by themselves.
They can create groups just for their space, manage those groups' members and thereby decide who can do what within that specific space. And best of all, Team Admin for Confluence integrates seamlessly with the Confluence space permissions page. No need to remember where you can configure space groups - you can just do it all in one place.
And Team Admin does it simply and securely, so you don't have to worry about space admins messing with any other user groups.
|10 users$10||25 users$60||50 users$110||100 users$200||250 users$400||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian host product. For example, if you have a Confluence Server license for 25 users, you should purchase the 25-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your host product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Scandio GmbH is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 1.2.0 • Confluence Server 5.10.0 - 6.8.2 • Released 2018-05-01
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Team Admin for Confluence via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Team Admin for Confluence. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Team Admin for Confluence begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.