Toggl powered time tracking right from issues in Jira
Effortless Time Tracking
Start timers from an issue. The Jira issue ID and summary will populate into the description, making it quick to start a timer.
Set or adjust the remaining estimate right from the timer.
Synchronize Timers to Issues
Log your time in Toggl from anywhere, and then synchronize all your entries to JIRA worklogs with one click.
- Start, stop and save timers to Toggl
- Time stored in Toggl is synced to JIRA worklogs
- Workspace and Project selected are remembered per JIRA project
- Dropdowns are searchable
- Description is prepopulated with issue code and summary
- Date picker allows to store timers on previous dates
- Login never expires with continued use of the plugin
- Running timer is remembered per JIRA issue
Privacy and security
Toggl Time Tracking for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application