Print out quality control elements for your Confluence Cloud pages and assign a revision number
Assign a revision number on every page
Create a Revision Matrix and match Confluence Version numbers with Revision numbers painlessly.
Add QC page property
Use the QC Page Property macro to print out properties like ID, last version, last updated and URL.
Add auto-completed reference tables
Create automatically :
- citation table (list of all pages that cite the current page),
- reference table, and
- viewers table
Take into your hand the document quality control of Confluence pages, using the following macros. Documentation.
QC - Page property (by selecting any page from any space),
- Print out the page metadata properties like page ID, version number, updated date, last updated by and URL.
QC - Citation table
- Display a table of other pages that cite the current context.
QC - Internal reference table
- List all internal references of the current page. This is a list with all the wiki pages mentioned at the current page.
QC - Viewers table,
- List all users that viewed the current site.
QC - Revision value
- Use the “QC Page Revision Overview” to assign a revision value to a Confluence version.
- Use the “QC Revision Value” and the “QC Revision Table” macros to display the revision number on the document page.
Privacy and security
QC Documents for Confluence Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Administer Jira projects
Get a list of page revisions using the page menu 'QC - Page Revision Overview'.