Enhanced User Profile for Jira
- Jira Service Management
Create enhanced profiles of your Jira users in bulk and see Employee details on every Jira issue
Upload a CSV file with profile information
Upload a CSV file with profile information and map it to a user property value.
Map columns to show them on enhanced User Profiles
Map the uploaded fields to user properties
View profile information on the user as hover-over
As users hover over user field they will see the enhanced profile with all information available in the User Property
- Use CSV file to import/create Jira users
- Provide user details, group names, profile information (all types of information that are relevant to your organization) E.g. Supervisor name, position, City, Phone Number, Business Unit, Cost Center etc.
- Import the file in Jira to create users with profile information.
- You can also import CSV file for your current users to augment their Jira user information with enhanced profile information.
- Everyone can hover over these Jira users on places like Assignee, Reporter fields and any other places that they are used and see their detail profile.
- This will enhance productivity as it will provide employees relevant information about each other on fingertips.
- You can set view user properties preference
- Works with Server, Data Center and Cloud installations
Privacy and security
Enhanced User Profile for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application