Great Gadgets for Jira DC: Agile Charts, Reports & KPIs
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Gadgets for release management-Scrum-Kanban-ITSM: burndown/burnup, velocity, cycle time/SLA, time-in-status, control chart, CFD
Track development projects easily and efficiently
Scrum or SAFe® projects? One team or multiple? Track them with awesome gadgets like sprint burnup or burndown, cross team release burndown with forecast, sprint velocity chart with scope changes, or team wallboard.
Optimize flow and increase team performance
Kanban or Lean projects? Customer Support or Service Desk teams, ITSM in JSM? Track essential metrics and charts like control chart, cumulative flow diagram, throughput, cycle time or lead time trend, WIP aging and more.
Make your reporting dashboards more effective
Display project key-numbers, count or sum-up issue fields, calculate various percentages. Visualize the project epics along with their stories and sub-tasks. Show the time remaining until next milestone or release date.
Great Gadgets offers a comprehensive set of dashboard gadgets for tracking agile projects in Jira in an efficient manner. It is ideal for Scrum and Kanban, as well as for multi-team projects using scalable agile frameworks such as SAFe®.
- Team Wallboard
- Release Burnup Burndown Chart (with forecast)
- Sprint Burnup Burndown Chart
- Team Velocity Gadget
- Cumulative Flow Diagram (CFD)
- Kanban Velocity / Throughput Gadget
- Cycle Time Trend Gadget
- Control Chart Gadget - see what issues took longer than expected
- Cycle Time Histogram Chart Gadget
- WIP Aging Chart
- WIP Run Chart
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) Gadget
- Issue Filter Formula Gadget - calculates and displays a simple math formula (SUM, AVG, etc) on a numerical field of the issues in a filter
- Advanced Issue Filter Formula Gadget - displays the result of up to 6 math formulas applied against the numerical fields of issues from multiple filters
- Countdown Gadget
- Regional Clock Gadget
The Team Wallboard gadget