As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Explore Jira data using SQL with built-in IDE or connect Tableau, Power BI and other tools using OData & JDBC
Use SQL & JQL together with built-in SQL IDE
Discover Jira data with built-in SQL engine and IDE. Use SQL & JQL together. With full respect to Jira permission system.
Connect Tableau, Power BI, etc with OData support
Connect even more tools with JDBC support
With our dedicated JDBC driver you can connect your SQL tools and explore Jira data. Again, with full respect to Jira permission system.
Essential information and links:
- User guide
- How to connect Tableau, Power BI
- How to connect using JDBC
This app creates virtual SQL database with row level support for Jira permissions (no data leaks among your users). On top of this database you have three ways to play with your Jira data:
- Built-in IDE like SQL console. You can search data straight in Jira, create persisted views and share them to other users. You can even create gadgets like tables and charts and place them onto dashboards.
- JDBC with a dedicated driver. You can connect Jasper Reports, Squirrel, HeidiSQL, DBeaver or many more.
- OData API to be use with Tableau, Power BI and other BI tools.
Some built in functions are provided for handling JIRA specific data. You can even place JQL inside your SQL queries.
Privacy and security
Chart and table gadgets