Summaries, aggregates and quick reports & charts with SQL
Summaries, aggregates and quick reports & charts with SQL
Find the data from JIRA you need with SQL. Full row/object support of Jira permissions, so don't worry on data leaks. Just like in JQL.
Create complex charts or table summaries on a Jira dashboard with Smart QL built-in gadgets.
Connect Jasper Reports, BIRT, Crystal Reports and much more through JDBC to JIRA.
Create data views with SQL over report friendly crafted virtual dabatse with row level support for Jira permissions. No data leaks among your users.
Place the results on a dashboard with chart or table gadgets. Share your queries as views for other users so they don't need to know SQL.
- Work to do
Use built in functions for handling JIRA specific data, using JQL.
With Smart QL you can craft advanced table reports, quickly drill data from JIRA or create charts - all with a fraction of costs.
Smart QL can cover following needs:
- Custom timesheets
- Charts impossible to create otherwise (with other add-ons)
- Summaries, aggregates
- Searches of specific issues, comments, changes, sprints
|10 users$10||25 users$12||50 users$22||100 users$40||250 users$85||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. This app is sold as a perpetual license, and the purchase price includes 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your Atlassian product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your Atlassian product. For Jira 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (500 users) and Jira Service Desk (25 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 500-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly. Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Can I install this app in a Data Center product?
This app does not have a Data Center approved version. Only apps meeting a set of performance requirements for large, clustered environments are approved for Data Center.
However, while server apps are built for single-server deployments, many customers successfully install them in Data Center products. If you're using a Data Center product, Atlassian recommends you contact the vendor to determine compatibility at scale.
Learn more about Data Center approved apps
- What type of license do I need if I'm using this app in a Data Center product?
Because this app does not have a Data Center approved version, you should purchase a Server license if you decide to install this app in a Data Center product.
Learn more about Data Center licensing
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses for server apps?
For server apps, academic licenses are available at a 50% discount if you have an academic license for your Atlassian product.
Community and open-source licenses are available for server apps. Learn more about community and open source licenses.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
codedoers is a Top Vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 5.1.0 • Jira Server 7.2.0 - 7.13.1 • Released 2019-02-12
Little improvements and bugs squashing
[PSQL-229] Chart gadget icon was changed to more meaningful
[PSQL-234] Squashed bug when date is null and it shows as "invalid date" instead of being empty
[PSQL-236] Tree panel in navigator was tuned visually for Jira 7.13
[PSQL-238] - Squashed a bug when CORE.FILTERS limits rows to 100
[PSQL-239] Resources for chart gadget was optimized
[PSQL-241] Squshed a bug when table gadgets won't work in JIRA 7.2/7.3
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Smart QL - SQL & reports & charts via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Smart QL - SQL & reports & charts. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Smart QL - SQL & reports & charts begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Smart QL - SQL & reports & charts versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.