SpiraTest app for Jira
SpiraTest for Jira lets you easily and quickly track the test coverage of any issue
Testing Has Never Been This Easy
SpiraTest manages requirements, bugs, tests, and more with full traceability and real time reporting. SpiraTest is the central platform for all your tests (manual and automated) with variables, scheduling, and more.
Track Test Results Right From Jira
Inflectra's add-on for Jira Cloud let's you check the test coverage of any story, across all your projects, at a glance. Dive into the details whenever you need to inside SpiraTest.
Get More With SpiraTest from Inflectra
Our one goal is to help you succeed. We care deeply about giving you the best quality service you've ever had. We have extensive APIs (no usage limits), concurrent user licensing, and a huge range of integrations.
(using the add-on requires Jira Cloud and an instance of SpiraTest/SpiraTeam/SpiraPlan which is accessible over the internet)
Benefit from Inflectra's powerful testing tool, where QA is first class
- Manage requirements, features, and use cases.
- Map tests to requirements to track test coverage.
- Drill down from requirements to tests and bugs.
- Create, edit and execute test-cases with rich text editing.
- Test management for exploratory, automated, and manual tests with global scheduling.
- Support for templated and data-driven test cases.
- Track bugs, enhancements, risks and issues.
- Link bugs to test steps during test execution for full test traceability.
- Personalized executive dashboards, real-time charts and customizable reports.
- Fully customizable workflows to match your process.
- Available hosted or on-premise, and across all devices through your browser.
Privacy and security
SpiraTest app for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application