Integrate Jira with your Slack channels for seamless communication within your team
Slack Messages for Jira Cloud comes with simple features at hand for most teams at first. Check out these integrated features:
- Select an existing Slack channel and link it with projects or issues in Jira instance.
- Create Project and Issue message types and send them to specific Slack channels for different purposes.
- Choose which Jira actions will send messages to your Slack team.
- Remove any duplicate messages so your team can focus on building things without getting distracted.
- Save your time, no more worries about communication integration or bug fixes!
- Apply AtlasKit from Atlassian for our GUI, it'll be a perfect match for new Jira layouts.
- Always free! Especially, more advanced features to come:
- Two-sided-communication: Slack commands & real-time feedback
- More actions to send messages
- Daily & Weekly reports via Email/Slack channels....
Got some ideas? Let us know here!
Beenicon provides support for this app.
Jira Cloud • Released 2018-05-16
Required scopes changed
Required scopes changed:
- Added: ADMIN, SPACE_ADMIN, PROJECT_ADMIN, DELETE
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Slack Messages For Jira Cloud.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
Slack Connector for Jira Cloud
Jira Cloud for Slack (Official)
Slack Connector for Confluence Cloud
Bitbucket Cloud for Slack (Official)
Instant Messaging for Jira
Guggy - The GIF Message
Owlorbit - Location Based Messaging
CCC EZGooey Message Handler
Slack for Confluence
Slack Jira Integration
Slack Connector for Jira Server
stratejos - Jira Slack Integration
Links Hierarchy for Jira Cloud
Related Issues for Jira Cloud
The Extension Wizard for Jira Cloud
Balsamiq Wireframes for Jira Cloud
Salesforce & Jira Cloud Connector
Custom Fields for Jira Cloud
Watch It for Jira Cloud