Keep track of due date changes
Link and highlight comments for due date shifts.
add individual comments for every due date shift
Tracks the amount of time by which the due date has been shifted relative to the first recorded due date.
- Displays all changes to the due date field in an issue in one place for convenience.
- Tracks the amount of time by which the due date has been shifted relative to the first recorded due date.
- Allows the user to comment on each change to better track issue progress.
AgileMinutes provides support for this app.
Version 1.0.2 • Jira Server 7.2.0 - 7.9.2 • Released 2018-03-28
Bug fixing release
Fixed contextPath issue with user links.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Issue History Tracker via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Jira instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Issue History Tracker versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.