Release Management: Workflows, Calendar & Roadmaps
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Structure your portfolio of releases. One stop shop for releases planning, tracking, reporting, orchestration & devops integration
Considering Migration to Cloud? Check out.
Release Management App helps Program, Delivery and Release Managers to organize a portfolio of cross-project releases in order to deliver complex multi-tier solutions or enterprise-level projects.
- Flexible Releases Taxonomy with single-project, cross-project releases and virtual versions driven by Epics or custom JQL
- Packaging artifacts into Meta-Releases with own Templates
- Workflows, Milestones, Custom Properties
- Releases on timeline via Roadmaps and Calendars (export to .ics, remote calendars)
- Release Automation with bridges to Jira Automation
- Simple yet powerful Release Notes
- Own Inventory of Environments
- Integration with DevOps tools
- Insights via Reports and Jira Dashboard Gadgets.
- REST API for extensions and automation
- Release Management panel for your Jira issues
Interested in Release Gadgets only? Check our Gadgets App.
Powerful release workflows with restrictions by permissions and custom JQL. Ability to automatically run release notes for intermediate reports or final notes plus config for Release Date ask.