Release Management & Roadmap -Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
One stop shop for Release Planning, Management and Orchestration
PLAN and organize your cross-project releases
Aggregate Jira versions from multiple projects onto your Release Board. Or create new release and automatically populate versions in selected projects.
Put it on Timeline/Calendar view also available as Dashboard Gadget.
MANAGE release throughput and delivery outcome
Define workflows and milestones for releases to track smallest value-add cross multiple Environments.
Get real-time Reports on your Scope Change, Release Burnup and Trends.
Automate Release Notes and push to Confluence.
ORCHESTRATE your Release Management eco-system
Through our Web Hooks and Rest API functionality integrate with collaboration tools like Slack, Microsoft Teams, etc.;
CI/D tools like Jenkins, GoCD, etc,;
Git and its proprietary versions like BitBucket, GitLab, etc.
“Release Management for Jira” App helps Program and Release Managers to organize cross-project releases in order to deliver multi-tier solutions or enterprise-level projects.
- Organize cross-projects releases and versions using Kanban-style Release boards.
- Track progress, identify impediments or react in time on delayed versions and releases.
- Define custom release and version workflows and milestones.
- Automate tedious routines through a set of defined bulk operations
- Synchronize versions in release
- Integration with BitBucket, GitHub and Gitlab
- Control distributed environments and deployed versions
- WYSIWYG Release Notes and upload notes to Confluence
- Library of Reports and Gadgets like Progress Bars, Burnups, Scope Change, Trends and Statistics.
- Extensions: Web Hooks, Rest Api and etc.
Coming soon ...
- Custom properties
Interested in Gadgets only? Check our Gadgets App.
Privacy and security
Gadgets: Release calendar, release burnup, version status