Zephyr Scale Reporting for Confluence
Automatically create Zephyr Scale reports and dashboards in Confluence with Test Management Reporting for Confluence
Automate Tests and QA reports on a Confluence page
Leverage Zephyr Scale powerful reporting engine to generate reports right inside Confluence. Track coverage, progress, and quality in one central location.
Powerful filtering for non-technical users
Enhanced filters enable users to query deep within the test data. Slice and dice the testing results across projects, epics, and user stories to build accessible report for business stakeholders.
Real-time reporting: see results as they happen
Take advantage of built-in reports to make informed decisions based on real-time metrics across your entire software development lifecycle.
🧰 Zephyr Scale Reporting for Confluence requires Zephyr Scale 4.5 onwards
- Real-time testing and QA statistics for your entire team via Confluence
- Make informed decisions based on automatically updated insights
- Enhanced communication and effectiveness with technical and business users
- Confluence macros to create insightful reports inside Confluence to track coverage, progress, and quality
- 60 different report types and gadgets to slice and dice your testing and QA data
- Automate statistics for easier data analysis and collaboration
- Reporting for development, business, operations and IT teams
excluding UK Holidays
Privacy and security
Live reports on Confluence