Find out your top visited pages in Confluence and quickly open them with hotkeys
Quickly open the most visited pages from the menu
Get the continuously updated list of your most visited pages in Confluence with the immediate opening of pages upon your click.
Instantly view or edit pages saved for later
Get back to the pages saved for later and continue their review or editing without additional browsing through spaces or looking for the page on the dashboard.
Assign hotkeys to your favorite pages
Apply the hotkeys to your favorite pages and instantly open them from any Confluence page for your further work on their content or getting the required information.
Get the automated tool to track your most visited pages in Confluence and quickly access them from the menu bar or by pressing the hotkeys.
Top Visited Pages
- automatically track your page visits
- quickly open the most visited pages from the menu bar
- assign hotkeys to your favorite pages
- instantly open favorite pages by pressing the assigned hotkeys
Saved for Later Pages
- view the list of pages saved for later
- immediately proceed to editing pages
Smart Tracking Mechanism
- select the spaces for tracking page visits
- configure the page open frequency
Privacy and security
Configure the parameters for determining the most visited pages based on the number of visits and the variable time period.