Performance Objectives: Charts & Reports
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Clear KPI, SLA and OKR reporting. Objective recognition of personal and team goals. Chart and pivot time tracking
Objective recognition of team and individual performance. Quick insights leveraging your existing fields, save filters and workflows events. Single place for transparent metrics tracking and appraisals.
Visualization of KPIs and WIP trends. Split and stacked by any JIRA field. Metrics shown in cumulative mode, presented in daily, weekly or monthly granularity on line or area charts.
New metrics and KPIs
Design S.M.A.R.T. objectives based on existing JIRA fields and events. Set targets like '% of Data Set', '% of Average' or '% of Total'. Define goals like % change vs previous period using multiple data sets.
Use the 10 dashboard gadgets to track variety of employee and company goals at one place. Identify correlated metrics and trend patterns. Observe KPIs improvement period over period and set stretch but still achievable targets supporting your OKR process.
Get started with recent features and tips!
- Period over period improvement goals
- User defined formula metrics
- Multi filter comparisons
- Multi dimensional charts and pivots
- Multi metric correlation analyses
- SLA analyses of Jira Service Management goals
- Time in status, Cycles in status
- Time in assignee, Cycles in assignee
- Custom work calendars
- Overdue time, Number of overdues
- JQL data segmentation
- Derive time period metrics
- Extensive set of target type calculations (incl. Burn down)
- No new custom fields added
- No data sent outside of your instances
Our experts will be glad to assist you with design and setup of challenging KPIs and goals.
Privacy and security
Performance Objectives: Charts & Reports integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Dashboard gadgets for Bubble chart, Heat map, Tree map, Venn diagram, Scatter chart. Support of Zooming & Padding