Performance Objectives: Charts for Jira
Extensive reporting for Jira Dashboards. Interactive reports and charts for SLA, Time in status, Time tracking, trends & more KPIs
Standard and Custom Metrics
SLA Metrics, Time in status, Cycles in status, Time tracking, Time in assignee, Cycles in assignee, Time between dates, Time since/Age of, Formula metrics, Conditional metrics, Multiple metrics, Average & Moving average
Data Segmentation and Grouping
Multiple data sources; Period over period reports/analysis, Multiple ‘Date by’ options; Rich display settings: Group by any Jira field, metric or custom datasets; Cumulative mode; Stacked mode; Metric distribution ranges
Unlock the power of your Jira data
Set and track metrics as SLAs, KPIs and targets to support your OKR strategy & performance management goals. Create current or historic data reports based on any Jira field and event, and visualize them on your dashboard
Performance Objectives app comes with 10 dashboard gadgets to track a variety of employee and company KPIs at one place.
Supported chart types: Pie, Donut, Line, Area, Bar, Heat Map, Tree Map, Bubble, Scatter, Sunburst, Wind rose, Venn Diagram.
Get started with our User Guide with features overview, step-by-step configurations, video settings and use cases!
More key functionalities:
- Date by: hour, day, week, month, quarter and reporting by 'hour of day', 'day of week', etc.
- Cumulative YTD, MTD, QTD metrics
- Overdue time, Number of overdues
- Multi filter and multi metric correlation analyses
- Multi-dimensional charts and pivots
- JQL data segmentation
- Extensive set of target calculations
- Chart customizations: custom colors, reordering, sorting, metric formatting, label aliasing, etc.
- No new custom fields added
- No client data sent outside your Jira
- CSV data export
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Performance Objectives: Charts for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Dashboard gadgets for Bubble chart, Heat map, Tree map, Venn diagram, Scatter chart. Support of Zooming & Padding