Deep Clone for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
#1 cloning app for Jira. Clone Epics. Bulk Clone or copy project templates. Migrate issues between instances. Clone & move issues
Bulk Clone up to 100,000 issues or entire projects
📦 Clone multiple issues in one action.
📝 Clone project templates, including project configuration. Clone issues or sprints quickly.
🔄 Merge or migrate projects in Jira cloud.
Clone Epics, Initiatives and larger issue trees
➕ Duplicate recurring template Epics plus their child issues and keep their hierarchy.
🏙️ Easily clone Initiatives and larger issue trees.
📃 Create templates and clone them to other projects, sprints and boards.
Deep Clone and Move to other projects or instances
🚚 Clone issues and move them to other project types or instances. Escalate tickets from JSM to other projects.
🖇️ Clone comments, status, forms, Xray data and more.
🤖 Automate cloning with a workflow post-function.
About Deep Clone for Jira
- Free for up to 10 users
- Bulk Clone issues in Jira
- Clone Jira projects
- Clone epics and larger issue layers in Portfolio
- Clone and move issues to another project or issue type
- Migrate issues to another instance
- Clone and edit issues
- Copy Jira issue fields, like the issue status, comments, forms, work logs, votes, watchers, attachments, issue links, and more
- Automate cloning with the Deep Clone workflow post function
- Use presets to speed up cloning in Jira
- Atlassian Platinum Marketplace Partner serving 19,000+ customers, 1+ million users, in 100+ countries.
- SOC2 certified for enhanced security
- Trusted by enterprise customers for its stability, reliability, and scalability
- Dedicated support and responsive customer service
- Atlassian Partner of the Year 2022
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Deep Clone for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Top companies from various sectors and fields rely on codefortynine for its inventive approaches and dedication to security.