Deep Clone for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Advanced cloning of single issues, a bulk of issues, epics or template projects in Jira. Clone comments, subtasks and more content
Bulk Clone up to 100,000 issues or entire projects
Clone several Jira issues or projects. Bulk Clone and move thousands of issues in one action. Our addon enables you to copy your sprint and project templates quickly. Merge or migrate projects.
Deep Clone and Move to other projects or instances
Clone issues and move them to other company-/team-managed projects or instances. Clone comments, status, Xray tests and more. Escalate ticket from JSM to software projects. Clone issue multiple times or automate cloning.
Clone epics, initiatives or other issue trees
Duplicate recurring epics plus all tasks and subtasks and keep their hierarchy. Bulk clone and move entire issue trees. Create samples and reuse them for other projects, sprints, boards, etc.
Start directly with the free trial:
- Clone and move issues into other (company-/team-managed, JSM, JWM, Software, ...) projects or issue types.
- Bulk Clone up to 100,000 issues.
- Clone epics plus all its tasks and subtasks.
- Clone company-managed projects, including issues, components, and versions.
- Clone Jira issues between cloud instances.
- Bulk edit your clones.
- Clone the issue status, comments, forms, work logs, votes, watchers, Xray tests, attachments, issue links, and more.
- Automate cloning by adding a Deep Clone post function to your workflow.
- Create presets to speed up standard cloning actions.
- Clone entire issue trees including initiatives and any other issue layers in Portfolio.
Invite yourself to our demo instance to try Deep Clone.
Watch our tutorial videos to see Deep Clone in action.
Check out our other Atlassian apps!
Questions or feedback? Get in touch with us.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Deep Clone for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Clone between company-managed and team-managed projects.