Deep Clone for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Advanced cloning of single issues, a bulk of issues, epics or template projects in Jira. Clone comments, subtasks and more content
Deep Clone and Move to other projects or instances
Clone issues and move them to other company-/team-managed projects or instances. Deep Clone comments, status and more. Escalate tickets from JSM to software projects. Clone one issue multiple times or automate cloning.
Bulk Clone up to 100,000 issues or entire projects
Clone several Jira issues or entire projects. Bulk Clone and move thousands of issues in one action. Our addon enables you to copy your sprint and project templates quickly. Merge or migrate projects without data loss.
Clone epics, initiatives or other issue trees
Duplicate recurring epics plus all tasks and subtasks and keep their hierarchy. Bulk clone and move entire issue trees. Create samples and reuse them for other projects, sprints, boards, etc.
Start directly with the free trial:
- Clone and move issues into other (company-/team-managed) projects or issue types .
- Bulk Clone up to 100,000 issues at once.
- Clone epics plus all its tasks and subtasks.
- Clone entire projects, including settings, components, versions and issues.
- Clone Jira issues between cloud instances.
- Bulk edit your clones.
- Clone the issue status, comments, attachments, work logs, components, issue links etc.
- Automate cloning by adding a Deep Clone post function to your workflow.
- Create presets to speed up standard cloning actions.
- Clone entire issue trees including initiatives and any other issue layers in Portfolio.
Watch our tutorial videos to see Deep Clone in action.
Check out our other Atlassian apps!
Questions or feedback? Get in touch with us.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Deep Clone for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Administer Jira projects
Clone entire Jira projects, including configurations, components, versions and issues.