Bulk User Delete for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Delete multiple Jira users at once
This is how you will be able to select multiple users.
Select and Delete
This is how you will be able to select and delete users
This is how you will be able to see results of your delete action
- You will have access to the same users list as you have in User Management
- You will be able to search and sort your users.
- You will be able to multi-select users and click on delete button to delete them from Jira
- The app performs necessary checks (e.g. if the user is an assignee on any Jira issue etc.) before performing the delete.
- Only if all the necessary conditions are satisfied by Jira's business layer the app deletes the users.
- You will see the result of the delete after you perform the action.
- If any user if not deleted you will see a reason for that too.
- You can download all Jira users in a CSV file and prepare a list of users you want to delete in bulk
- Use the prepared CSV file and delete all users in the list in bulk
- Works with Server, Data Center and Cloud installations
Privacy and security
Bulk User Delete for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application