The complete risk management workflow for JIRA
This risk management workflow provides statuses for all activities of the ISO 31000 Standard:
- IDENTIFIED: Identified the risk sources, categories, events and consequences of the organization/project/activity under risk management.
- IN ANALYSIS: Involves the consideration of the causes and sources of risk, their positive and negative consequences, and the likelihood that those consequences can occur.
- ANALYZED: Information provided for risk evaluation.
- IN EVALUATION: Deciding whether risks need to be treated, which risk choices must be made and what are the different types and levels of risk of each option.
- EVALUATED: Made decisions based on the outcomes of risk analysis, about which risks need treatment and the priority for treatment implementation.
- IN TREATMENT: Involves selecting one or more options for modifying risks, and implementing those options.
- TREATED: Defined the treatment plan.
- MONITORING: Involves regular checking or surveillance. It can be periodic or ad hoc.
LeanProcs Business Software Ltda. provides support for this app.
Version 1.0 • Jira Server 7.1.0 - 7.7.4 • Released 2018-02-16
The Complete Risk Workflow
Initial version of the workflow for risk management providing statuses corresponding to all activities of the ISO 31000 Standard, including in-progress statuses.