User Groups Sync for Confluence
Synchronize LDAP, Azure AD, Google and Okta Directory Security access groups and mail list users membership to Confluence groups
Quick Groups creation with large users membership
Quick Security access groups creation with large users membership.
Self Service Macro to create and update groups
Self Service Macro for end users to create and update groups in Confluence.
Automatic Confluence Groups Synchronize
Automatic Confluence Groups membership and access synchronize.
Synchronize LDAP, Azure AD, Google and Okta Directory Security access groups and mail list membership to Confluence groups.
- Create new groups or update existing quickly with large membership from Outlook email distribution list, Azure, Okta, LDAP and Google security groups.
- Automatic Confluence groups membership sync for Access management.
- Provision new Confluence users.
- Supports Multiple user directories.
- Azure AD
- Google G-Suite
This plugin provides:
- Service Schedule within Confluence to sync Directory groups membership to Confluence groups.
- Beside Sync, App also support Confluence Groups members Appending.
- Provides Self service macro for end users to create and update confluence groups.
- Supports Multi level Nested Groups Sync.
- Provides REST API to trigger to Sync from CLI
- Supports Confluence Cloud
- OWASP Security Verified.