The smarter Test Management Tool that integrates with Jira is designed to help modern QA Teams
Intuitive Dashboard for a clear reporting
Project dashboard provides a snapshot of recently added Releases Test cases & Test runs along with the complete count. It also provides a detailed snapshot of the recent activities in the project.
Measuring Project Releases is easier than ever
All the releases related to the project is listed here and its linked to the respective test runs. Users can figure out the status of each release and track it to closure
Track the results of every possible test runs
Every test run is listed along with its result. Whenever a test run fails, an issue can be logged in using the inbuilt issue tracker or it can be directly assigned to a JIRA issue tracker
(Add-on entails free & pro version of QA Touch & paid Jira)
Find the key features that allow teams of all sizes to make use of QA Touch
- Create, Edit Releases, Test cases, Test runs.
- Add Test cases module wise.
- AI Text Prediction
- Three templates for adding Test cases viz exploratory format, Test Cases by text, Test Cases by Steps.
- Import / Export Test cases for any projects.
- Create Test runs by adding all test cases or selecting the specific test cases.
- Create an issue when the Test case fails in the Test run.
- Multi-select Test cases and add an issue.
- Measure the testing efforts by generating reports.
What are you waiting for? Link your Jira with QA Touch to efficiently manage your testing process.
Privacy and security