Version 1.1.0 • Released 2019-03-30 • Supported By MustHave Technology • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Now you can require a confirmation of the reading page by the reader.
- Confirmation box is displayed on the relevant page. You can select a kind (info/warning/critical) of the box and its position on the page (top/bottom).
- The confirmation box includes, among others, the Note for user.
- If a particular reader is required to confirm his reading, he can select "Confirm" or "Decline" as a feed-back.
- You can add Note for user (reader) - simply with a help of embeded HTML wysiwyg editor.