Issue to Page for Jira
- Jira Service Management
Issue to page creates a predefined Confluence page for any Jira issue by the click of a button
Improve your documentation
You can create a knowledge base article for any service ticket, bug report or simple task. The core data from the Jira issue is added automatically, making coherent documentation easier and faster than ever before.
Use your Confluence Templates
Offer your team those templates they already use & love: Depending on the issue type and/or the corresponding project, predefined templates can be selected. Letting your team focus on the content rather than the format.
Link your issues & documentation
Create the Confluence page in the space that is linked to your Jira project - dynamically. Making sure, the documentation of your Jira issue is always findable where you would expect it.
With Issue to Page you can:
- Create Confluence pages with predefined headings, labels and content depending on the issue
- Use powerful JQL filters, so your team works with the templates designed for the ticket, not worrying about configurations
- Transfer selected variables from the ticket to the documentation to minimize errors and save time
- Create pages automatically using post functions in your workflow
- Attach any project artifacts to your Confluence documentation automatically
- Display further information such as infrastructure or project data
- Profit from a reliable support team with an open ear for your feature requests
Issue to Page is designed for:
- Any issue: Bug reports, service tickets etc. – you name it, Issue to Page got it
- Any documentation: You can choose from and work with any Confluence template
- Any team: It makes documenting stress-free & fast. Something any team needs.
Issue to Page works well with
Privacy and security