Fixed in 3.2.1
- Fixed an issue with space encryption settings being lost when upgrading the app
New features from 3.2.0
- Support for elliptic curve PGP keys
- Optional encryption of the email subject
- PGP encryption now selects symmetric cipher from key preferences
- Improved error checks for key server URLs
- Updated underlying BouncyCastle crypto libraries
- Protection against certain XSS attacks
Fixed in 3.2.0
- Advanced settings had missing translation key displayed
==== DATA CENTER USERS =====
We plan to undergo a Data Center approval and intend on releasing a DC compatible version in the future.
What this means for you:
Any customer running this application on a DC Instance will need to convert their license over to a DC App license if they intend on upgrading to this version in the future.
Please see https://savignano.atlassian.net/wiki/x/N4CsUg for details.