Manage labels, force users to use only labels you define, organize labels, optimize labels management
Restrict adding labels
Limit what users will add as labels, only allowed labels will be listed and added by users.
Define list of labels
In admin section, you can add, replace, and remove labels. So the restricted list can evolve. In all pages of the space, users will only be allowed to add from that list.
Administrative section, is accessible from space tools menu.
This app will soon be available as a Data Center app. Data Center customers are obliged to purchase a Data Center app license when Data Center version will be available on marketplace
You are a confluence administrator and you want to :
- Manage your labels, and add labels in one click.
- Avoid uncontrolled number of labels added by users.
- Avoid misspelled labels.
- Avoid spending time on cleaning and deleting unwanted labels.
- Control what users add as labels.
- Define different permitted labels for a space that are differents from another one.
- All this is possible with Labels Restrict confluence plugin, just give it a try and share with us your feedbacks.
- We will be pleased to add new features.
- We also, add your translations if you do not use English. Just ask for it.
- You can define for a space a set of workflow status labels.
Privacy and security
Choose to show labels list with search box or not