Veracode Integration for Jira Cloud
Manage Veracode security findings from within Jira Cloud so you can develop secure software faster
Automatically create tickets for security findings
Security findings are best addressed by fixing the code. Veracode’s integration with Jira Cloud can automatically create a defect for each new security finding with no buttons to push.
Automatically close tickets
Maintaining tickets by hand is a pain. The Veracode Integration for Jira Cloud closes tickets when security findings are verified fixed by Veracode, or when developers document a mitigation for the issue.
Work your way
Create tickets in the project you specify for your application. Automatically assign tickets to the next available fix version, add a label, and choose the issue type to use for the newly created tickets.
Recognized as a leader in the past four Gartner Magic Quadrants for Application Security Testing, Veracode provides automated static and dynamic application security testing via the Veracode Application Security Platform. It's easy to integrate Veracode with the development tools you're already using.
- Automatically create new Jira tickets for Veracode security findings
- Create tickets for static or dynamic findings
- Defect location and remediation guidance right in the ticket
- One click navigation from the Jira ticket to the finding in the Veracode Platform
- Import all findings, or only those affecting policy
- Automatically update and close Jira tickets as findings are fixed or mitigated in the Veracode Platform
- Optionally assign tickets to the next fix version
- Optionally label tickets by CWE or flaw severity for easier ticket management
- Scheduled or manual import
- Map Veracode info to Jira data fields
Privacy and security
Veracode Integration for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application