Refined for Jira Cloud
Build custom, themed service desks and help & support sites with Jira Service Management—code free
Custom themes for Jira Service Management
Design themed help, support, and ITSM sites fit for internal or external customers. Apply your brand colors, imagery, iconography, and more. All without a single line of code.
Deliver better help and support experiences
Deliver outstanding support with a website-like look & feel for your help desk. Use promoted search results and tailor the UI to prod users toward self-help pages from Confluence that cut down on requests.*
Support for every team, every customer
Bring Jira Service Management to your entire organization with easy-to-use sites for business teams—HR, legal, finance and more. Or service external customers in a branded, public portal. Give each site a custom domain.
Use Refined to create branded help and support sites populated with Jira Service Management content. Customize each site by adding a custom domain, themes, layouts, and quick links to helpful content.
- Easily theme each site with a built-in Theme Editor.
- Add content to pages and design them with a flexible, drag-and-drop Page Builder. No coding needed.
- Organize your Jira Service Management portals into pages accessible in a top navigation menu.
- Delegate admin rights to licensed Jira Service Management users.
- Add a custom domain to each site (subject to the domain your organization owns).
- Create as many sites as you wish—an HR portal, an IT support site, and more. All in one Refined instance.
- EU data residency is available at no charge. Learn more.
*Pair with Refined for Confluence Cloud to add a Confluence knowledge base to search results and landing pages.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Refined for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application