Compliance for Confluence
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Reduce the risk of sensitive data loss in Confluence with data classification levels, user access controls & powerful automation
Easily organize pages based on sensitivity & risk
Unstructured, poorly organized data is difficult to protect. Use built-in data classification levels to easily categorize pages based on their sensitivity and make informed decisions to mitigate the risk of data loss.
Reduce risk with level-based page permissions
Reduce the risk of data exposure in Confluence with classification-level-based page restrictions. Align page access to your data governance policies and centrally manage which users/groups have view or edit permissions.
No one size fits all. Use Compliance your way
Every organization is different. Compliance empowers you to use classification levels and restrictions the way that suits you best, whether that’s globally managed or customized for individual spaces and teams.
Compliance for Confluence helps identify, categorize, and better protect the different types of information your teams share in Confluence.
It’s a powerful tool that enables hundreds of organizations to apply their data governance processes to Confluence in a way that’s robust, customizable, and easy to manage. After all, data classification is an integral part of many regulations (e.g. ISO27001) and can inform your data protection strategies.
Want to see Compliance in action? Schedule a demo 📅
- Data Classification – easily categorize pages based on the types of information they contain
- Enforce Classification - prevent pages being published until a classification level is chosen
- Page Permissions - control which users can view or edit pages with specific classification levels
- Schemes - apply classification levels and restrictions the way you want with custom level & restriction schemes
Have any questions? Contact our team 💬
Privacy and security
Compliance for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application
Trusted by over 2,400 customers around the world to transform how their teams work in Confluence and Jira.