Compliance for Confluence
Reduce the risk of sensitive data loss in Confluence with data classification levels, page access controls & data detection
Identify sensitive data with real-time detection
Easily organize pages based on sensitivity & risk
Unstructured, poorly organized data is difficult to protect. Use built-in classification levels to categorize documents based on their sensitivity and better manage the different types of data in your Confluence site.
Reduce risk with level-based page restrictions
Reduce the risk of data exposure in Confluence with classification-level-based page restrictions. Align page access to your data governance policies and centrally manage which users/groups have view or edit permissions.
Compliance for Confluence is an integrated data loss prevention tool that helps you organize, manage, and better protect the different types of information stored in Confluence.
Interested? Book a demo 💻
- Bring greater structure to content in Confluence
- Align page access to your data security policies
- Make better-informed risk mitigation decisions
- Reduce the manual burden on admin teams
- Data Classification
- Assign custom classification levels to pages
- Enforce classification for newly created pages
- Set a default classification level for all pages or specific spaces
- Page Restrictions
- Manage page access using classification levels
- Control which users and groups can view or edit pages
- Sensitive Data Detection
Have questions? Chat with us
Privacy and security
Compliance for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application
Trusted by over 3,000 customers around the world to transform how their teams work in Confluence and Jira.