Compliance for Confluence
Reduce the risk of sensitive data loss in Confluence with data classification levels, page access controls & data detection
Organize pages with data classification levels
Keep pages secure with access restrictions
Compliance for Confluence helps manage and protect the data stored in Confluence with customizable page classification levels, access restrictions and automation.
This powerful app can help ensure company data-handling policies and processes are being followed in Confluence.
⭐ Popular features:
- Page Classification – apply data classification labels to pages (e.g. restricted). These labels are fully customizable
- Restrict Page Access – configure which users or groups can access pages based on their classification level
- Sensitive Data Scanning - use manual or automated scans to identify sensitive data in Confluence
- Automated Actions - when sensitive information is detected a number of actions can trigger automatically (e.g. data redaction)
- Search Functionality – use the search to find pages by classification level or identify pages pending classification.
Trusted by over 3,000 customers around the world to transform how their teams work in Confluence and Jira.