SonarQube Connector for Confluence
Integrate your SonarQube or SonarCloud measures in your Confluence pages! Your source code quality metrics at a glance
Easy-accessible code quality metrics
Display reliability, security and maintainability metrics in any Confluence page with the macro provided. Quick and simple!
SonarQube badges inside your Confluence pages
Promote your code quality status across your Confluence spaces using the SonarQube Connector Badge macro. Choose any available metric from SonarQube and show it in your Confluence page.
Quality Gate and conditions
With SonarQube Connector for Confluence you will be able to get your quality gate status and conditions directly in Confluence pages. This will help project managers to take decisions just reviewing a Confluence page!
SonarQube Connector brings your source code quality to your Confluence pages, including quality gate status and ratings for:
- Reliability: focused on bugs, an issue that represents something wrong in the code.
- Security: focused on vulnerabilities, a security-related issue which represents a potential backdoor for attackers.
- Maintainability: focused on code smells, a maintainability-related issue in the code.
SonarQube Connector for Confluence also allows you to closely study:
- Duplications Density
- Lines of Code (ncloc)
- Technical Debt and Debt Ratio
- Code Coverage
And you can also setup multiple SonarQube resources to summarise your project portfolio and display a unique view of all the metrics. Currently supports SonarQube 7.9.x, 8.x and SonarCloud.
Please check more details on features and benefits here.
Do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further assistance.
Privacy and security
SonarQube Connector for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Read data from the host application
Sample macro to display MySQL code quality metrics