- Added support for digits in JIRA Project IDs
- Version 1.0.14 • Released 2019-07-31 • Supported By Kirill Shashov • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
- Support for GitLab projects is added! Now you can specify settings for GitLab projects that will override the default settings only for these projects.
- Minor admin panel improvements
- Version 1.0.13 • Released 2019-07-21 • Supported By Kirill Shashov • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
- Added the ability to specify a list of transitions that will be performed on target tasks when an event arrives (See configuration page).Attention! Be careful when using this functionality, since it will work for all projects and tasks!
- A bunch of internal improvements
- Version 1.0.11 • Released 2019-07-11 • Supported By Kirill Shashov • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
- Added Support for 'Approved' events to merge requests processing (See "Merge request" section in configurations)
- Added the ability to search for users by their full names (See "Users" section in configurations)
- User name mapping is now checked for valid Jira user names when saving configurations
- Minor fixes and optimizations
- Version 1.0.2-beta • Released 2018-07-21 • Supported By Kirill Shashov • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
Now you can add links to tasks
- Version 1.0.2-alpha • Released 2018-01-11 • Supported By Kirill Shashov • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
The main functionality is ready: creating comments and activity after receiving the web hook request