Automatic Subtasks Professional
Create Standard and Sub-tasks issue types automatically, use advanced conditions for automation, user-friendly interface
Create standard and sub-task issues automatically
Now you can create issues of standard or sub-task types automatically for different types of parents, including epics!
Create child issues based on conditions
You can specify when the list of automated child issues gets created, by setting up conditions such as specific text contained on the summary or description or special values on components or labels..etc..
Determine who in your organisation can access the addon. This is great for large organisations that need to have better control of the automated child issue creation
The automatic Sub-tasks Professional add-on is a great addition to your workflow as it speeds up the planning and estimating process.
If you have common sub-tasks for your Scrum stories such as peer review, QA, design, etc, or common sub-tasks for your BAU activities such as analysis, validation, design, etc, then this add-on is going to save your team a great deal of time in your work flow.
This add-on is a more advanced version or our simple automatic-subtasks add-on and it is intended for a more advanced Jira admin user.
-Add standard/sub-task types of child issues for different types of parent issues, including epics!
- Attach several projects to a template of child issues
- Create issues based on conditions: text (description, summary, component, label) or status (changed to in progress, qa, peer review.. etc)
- Attach fields to child issues: assignee, original estimate, story points and version, labels from parent.
- Automation status via execution log
- Chat with us in real time
Privacy and security
Automatic Subtasks Professional integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Execution log, view status of automation