Dependency Map for Jira - link viewer
- Jira Software
Visualize links and layout issues. Ideal for Program Boards, backlog prioritization and understanding complex projects or systems
Explore your projects from any perspective
Explore projects that best suit your decision making. It can visualize issues from other Jira projects and be used for e.g. digital scrum boards, big-room planning with distributed teams or progress tracking.
Edit map settings while viewing a map
Change visualization settings while viewing a Dependency Map. Directly see how the visualization is updated.
Large-scale planning and monitoring made easy!
In large-scale projects, in frameworks like LESS and SAFe, you have to collect and integrate data from multiple Jira projects. Epics and Stories are assigned to different teams and releases. Dependency Map supports this!
- Fixed bug where only the first 50 issue filters were availble in the map configuration.
- Improved handling of custom field types.
- For all release notes see: https://dependency-map.com/dependency-map-for-jira-cloud-release-notes/
Privacy and security
Dependency Map for Jira - link viewer integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View application roles.
- View audit logs.
- View system and custom avatars.
- Read field configurations.
Example of a Program Board.