Dependency Map for Jira - link viewer
Visualize links and layout issues. Ideal for Program Boards, backlog prioritization and understanding complex projects or systems
Explore your projects from any perspective
Explore projects that best suit your decision making. It can visualize issues from other Jira projects and be used for e.g. digital scrum boards, big-room planning with distributed teams or progress tracking.
Edit map settings while viewing a map
Change visualization settings while viewing a Dependency Map. Directly see how the visualization is updated.
Large-scale planning and monitoring made easy!
In large-scale projects, in frameworks like LESS and SAFe, you have to collect and integrate data from multiple Jira projects. Epics and Stories are assigned to different teams and releases. Dependency Map supports this!
Dependency Map visualizes Jira links between issues. It is ideal for planning and follow-up of product develoment, since it can show the possible development order of features or stories and also shows information, such as status as colors and/or release versions and teams in horizontal or vertical swimlanes (e.g., Program Boards).
- Create different views to show requirement break-down, blocking issues, and release planning of the same data. Automatic layout ensures updated views at any time.
- Use your existing Jira filters to select issues for your maps.
- Use Dependency Map for product development, company goal breakdown, understanding system relations of any kind of system, or to analyze workload, system quality, etc. Your imagination sets the limits!
Want to know more? Want a demo or access to a demo site? Have a feature request? Need similar tools for your business? Don't hesitate to contact us! email@example.com
Privacy and security
Dependency Map for Jira - link viewer integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View application roles.
- View audit logs.
- View system and custom avatars.
- Read field configurations.
Example of a Program Board.