Calendar for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Google Calendar 2-way sync, Export to ICS (Outlook, Apple Calendar), Display Jira issues and other events on the calendar
Schedule events and tasks in a shared space
Create calendars for any type of event or for different teams and display them all together to ensure you don't miss anything important.
Sync data with Google or export to ICS
Jira calendar supports two-way sync with Google and can export data to ICS (Outlook, Apple etc).
Share data with external users
Save money on Jira licenses by embedding an important information calendar for external users on the Jira Service Management customer portal. Inform them about your opening hours, staff availability or delivery schedule.
- Google sync request.
- *Customize calendar display and event filtering.* How your calendar will look depends on your goals and objectives. Customize the period, the number of working days per week, working hours, event slot size, event types, filtering by parameters and set your own color schemes for each team and task type.
- *Upload data to Jira from the calendars you already use.* Copy the link to your external calendar and add it to Jira Calendar, the system will pull all the data automatically.
- *Don't miss out on what's important with color-coded events.* Customize the color scheme for team calendars or your daily filters and highlight what's important among your huge to-do list.
- *Customize access.* Hide your calendar of events and tasks from other company teams, or allow some employees to manage company events and tasks on an equal basis with you.
Privacy and security
Calendar for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application