Be more productive in modelling
Be more productive in modelling
The produced diagram is Compliant with the latest standard UML 2.5.1 with enhanced visual effects that make the diagram more readable.
Your content is only stored with your pages. Saving/loading your document/diagrams is directly between your browser and Atlassian's servers, no storage or transit through third-party servers including ours.
You can search text in diagrams, just like how you search text in code
ZenUML generates Sequence Diagram from text. You can think of it as a markdown for UML.
- Trusted: Featured on modeling-languages.com, most promising tool of this kind
- Productive: No drag-and-drop; Realtime feedback
- Best DSL: More user-friendly DSL than PlantUML
- Secured: No data is sent back to us, all execution happens in browser
- Reliable: Version controlled with your confluence pages
Used by users from Google, Amazon, Atos, Oracle, ThoughtWorks, REA, Baidu, Didi, etc.
Hi JORAM, thanks for providing this feedback. We use this plugin in our own team at a daily base. It is still working that way :) Could you please let us know what you have noticed? It is possible that there are some issues due to the new editor compatibility. We have recently released a new version. Please give it a try and let us know if it works as you expect.
- How does cloud app pricing work?
Cloud apps are sold as a monthly or annual subscription. You are eligible for support and automatic version updates as long as your subscription is active.
When your subscription renews each month, you are automatically billed for apps based on the number of users in your instance.
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my cloud pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your Atlassian product. Confluence Cloud apps are priced based on the number of Confluence users on your instance. For example, if you have Confluence Cloud (25 users), you pay the 25-user price for apps.
The pricing structure for cloud apps is as follows:
- Monthly subscriptions with up to 10 Atlassian product users are billed at a flat rate price.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 10 users are billed per user, starting at the first user.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 100 users are billed per user. The table above provides example pricing at various user levels.
Annual subscriptions may offer a discount depending on the number of users purchased.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses for cloud apps?
Academic, community and open source licenses are not available for cloud apps.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For cloud apps, you cannot extend your free evaluation period. All cloud apps are immediately subscribed by a user, and we provide a free evaluation period. This is a minimum of 30 days and ends on the second billing cycle after you first subscribe to the app.
P&D VISION provides support for this app.
Confluence Cloud • Released 2019-08-23
Added support for the new confluence editor
Added support for the new confluence editor. Learn more about the the improvement of the editor.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new apps or Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate ZenUML Sequence Diagram.
- Click Free trial to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.