- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Get the overall picture of Multiple Projects on an Annual TimeLine, Plan, Track and Forecast
Multiple Projects on Annual TimeLine
Keep stakeholders on the same page with visual annual TimeLine of planned Releases and big features Epics of multiple projects.
Plan & Track Releases and Epics
Plan and track Releases and Epics: see where you are and make an educated decision what's feasible based on team's velocity.
Forecast Based on Predictions
Get forecasts for completion dates, possible delays and act on time with Project TimeLine early warnings.
Our team is exploring the possibilities to use parts of Project TimeLine to create a new app, simpler and easier to configure, focused on a particular use case. If your company has interest to collaborate with us, we would provide an annual free version of our new PM app. Does it sound interesting? *Drop us a line by email.*
Project TimeLine extends Jira boards into a more powerful planning solution. You get an overall picture of scheduled Releases, Epics and Sprints across multiple projects and how they fit on your annual plan.
It enables managers to:
- See annual plan from Release/Epic/Sprint perspective
- Align schedules across different projects
- Track progress
- Browse the issue's hierarchy
Unique planning features for Releases/Epics:
- Multiple projects on an annual TimeLine
- See which Stories can fit in
- Predict end date based on actual velocity
- Is it a momentary slowdown or a trend that may lead to delays
- Is there a scope creep and what is its impact
- Are there blockers
Privacy and security
Project TimeLine integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Epics can be visualized on the TimeLine: duration is based on Releases or manually set. Scale can be changed to quarters, months, weeks.