- Version 8.2.0-37 • Released 2020-10-01 • Supported By Nemetschek Bulgaria • Paid via Atlassian • Atlassian Closed-Source
This release comes with major new features:
- You can finally plan Epics based on historical velocity: schedule them and get automatic predictions and warnings
- The new user experience makes it even more intuitive to plan and track the progress of your projects
- Choose how to handle unestimated issues: get warnings about the number of unestimated issues; use issue count or default estimates as an estimate
- Version 8.1.7-RELEASE-27 • Released 2020-08-10 • Supported By Nemetschek Bulgaria • Paid via Atlassian • Atlassian Closed-Source
- Epic does not open if there are too many issues in it with a long project key
NOTE: We intend to launch a Data Center approved version of this app in the next months. If you own a Data Center host product, you will be required to purchase a Data Center app license upon your next renewal if the official Data Center app version is available on the marketplace.
- Version 8.1.6-RELEASE-26 • Released 2020-06-15 • Supported By Nemetschek Bulgaria • Paid via Atlassian • Atlassian Closed-Source
- Teams that use Jira date fields to set Epic's target dates can now choose to synchronize these fields to Project TimeLine - so that Epics are shown according to the dates set in Jira
- Security Bug fixes: we are excessively testing security and as a result we have fixed potential security issues. We recommend customers to update to this version in order to get the fixes
- Multi-language support improvements (Cheneese)
- Version 8.1.4-RELEASE-25 • Released 2020-04-24 • Supported By Nemetschek Bulgaria • Paid via Atlassian • Atlassian Closed-Source
Our team have improved the handling of unestimated issues, when calculating Work Done progress.
Go to Configuration and select if you want to use Default Estimates:
- Option 1) Make new and unestimated issues appear as "not completed work" by using default estimates. In this way any unestimated issue will automatically get a default estimate that will be calculated in the Work Done progress.
- Option 2) The other option is to keep unestimated issues not visible in Work Done progress calculation. Project TimeLine will show the count of unestimated issues to help managers to keep in mind that not all work items are yet estimated.
- Version 8.1.0-RELEASE-21 • Released 2020-02-18 • Supported By Nemetschek Bulgaria • Paid via Atlassian • Atlassian Closed-Source
- The % of progress of Releases and Epics is shown on the timeline. The dark color represents the % resolved issues. This makes it easier to check if work is behind schedule
- It is easier to shift a bar - click and move it directly on timeline
We added more usability improvements, like: lock of the timeline top, scroller indicator, show timeline dates on hover and more, etc.
- Version 8.0.4-RELEASE-4 • Released 2019-12-17 • Supported By Nemetschek Bulgaria • Paid via Atlassian • Atlassian Closed-Source
- Re-order projects on TimeLine
- Projects now can have their own Colors to better understand the schedule
- More intuitive configuration
We continue to improve the UX!
- Version 4.3.0 • Released 2019-02-22 • Supported By Nemetschek Bulgaria • Paid via Atlassian • Atlassian Closed-Source
Thanks to user's feedback we are excited to release a new version which:
- Allows users to see timeline by quarters
- Sprints are visualized on timeline - giving hierarchical overview and progress of Stories and their sub-issues
- We continue to improve the UX
Thank you for sharing your feedback!
- Version 4.2.1 • Released 2019-01-23 • Supported By Nemetschek Bulgaria • Paid via Atlassian • Atlassian Closed-Source
Based on feedback and customer requests TimeLine was extended with these features:
- Ability to change scale to Months and Weeks
- Editable Release and Epic details
- Improved User Experience and cleaner UI
Special thanks to Michael F. for his ideas and feedback!
- Version 4.0.10 • Released 2018-09-28 • Supported By Nemetschek Bulgaria • Paid via Atlassian • Atlassian Closed-Source
New highly requested features:
- Release view - timeline of planned releases
- Ability to plan releases (planned velocity, project buffers)
- Forecast of release duration based on velocity
- Early warnings if a release deadline is jeopardized
- Reports to easily identify releases which need immediate attention
- Epics visualization was improved: Epics are shown on one row - if their periods are not overlapping.