- Version 4.3.0 • Released 2019-02-22 • Supported By Nemetschek Bulgaria • Paid via Atlassian • Atlassian Closed-Source
Thanks to user's feedback we are excited to release a new version which:
- Allows users to see timeline by quarters
- Sprints are visualized on timeline - giving hierarchical overview and progress of Stories and their sub-issues
- We continue to improve the UX
Thank you for sharing your feedback!
- Version 4.2.1 • Released 2019-01-23 • Supported By Nemetschek Bulgaria • Paid via Atlassian • Atlassian Closed-Source
Based on feedback and customer requests TimeLine was extended with these features:
- Ability to change scale to Months and Weeks
- Editable Release and Epic details
- Improved User Experience and cleaner UI
Special thanks to Michael F. for his ideas and feedback!
- Version 4.0.10 • Released 2018-09-28 • Supported By Nemetschek Bulgaria • Paid via Atlassian • Atlassian Closed-Source
New highly requested features:
- Release view - timeline of planned releases
- Ability to plan releases (planned velocity, project buffers)
- Forecast of release duration based on velocity
- Early warnings if a release deadline is jeopardized
- Reports to easily identify releases which need immediate attention
- Epics visualization was improved: Epics are shown on one row - if their periods are not overlapping.