Device42 for Jira Service Management
Connect Device42 to Jira Service Management. Discovery, Visualizations, Automation, Integrations, RESTful APIs, Webhooks and more
Feature packed integration with Jira
Linking tickets to the assets they concern just makes sense - and with Device42 + Jira, you can do just that … and so much more.
Quickly browse to a CI in Device42, and create or attach Jira Service Management tickets.
Create New Jira tickets from Device42
See attached Jira Service Management Cloud issues from Device42 CIs, and create new ones with click from the Device42 UI.
New tickets are linked and immediately viewable in Jira Service Management.
View Device42 CI details from Jira Tickets
Once the Device42 CMDB Add-on is installed, users can see details from Device42 for that CI in Jira Service Management.
Click the device name hyperlink to immediately view full CI details in Device42.
Requires a running Device42 v15.11.01+ virtual appliance (or newer)! Update @ https://device42.com/update/, or download a free trial @ device42.com/download/.
Bring the benefits of an Enterprise CMDB to Jira Service Management! Integrate your existing Device42 CMDB instance with Jira Service Management for top-notch Asset Management and enjoy a wealth of other features that improve your ITSM:
- Business leaders can report on customers, inventories, finances, change management, and more.
- IT teams can track assets like servers, computers, phones, accessories, and related tickets etc. with synced CIs
- Enjoy the ultimate maintenance planning toolkit with Affinity Groups & Cloud Recommendation Engine
- Write your own DOQL queries or modify the included "saved" queries to control exactly what Asset (CI) data you want synced to Jira Service Management
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Device42 for Jira Service Management integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application