Extend your JIRA with a large variety of custom fields, linked issue details, todo list, regexp validation, shields field
Use Linked issue details custom field to show any field from linked issues. Filter links you don't want to see.
Create custom attachments views, select what attachment properties you want to see.
Create shields from almost any JIRA standard or custom field.
Shields are build using expression for field name or value and text.
Shields supports multi-value fields. Separate shields will be created for each value.
Simple ToDo list for simple tasks that are part of issue. Much easier and simpler then subtasks.
Tasks can be easily resolved from issue view screen.
Essential information and links:
Extend your JIRA with large library of custom fields to create unique experience for JIRA users:
- Linked issue details field,
- Custom attachment list field,
- Download attachments field,
- Todo list field,
- Shields field,
- Regex validation (regular expression) field,
- Localized number field.
Check customization and configuration option for each field in our admin guide for plugin.
|10 users$10||25 users$65||50 users$120||100 users$220||250 users$440||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Addonrock Sp. z o.o. is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 1.1.0-jira7 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.9.2 • Released 2018-04-19
Small improvements to Linked Issue Field
Release notes - [JIRA] Custom Fields Pack - Version 1.1.0 Improvement
- [CFP-37] - Linked Issue Field -> autowidth
- [CFP-38] - Linked Issue Field -> number of issues in title
- [CFP-39] - Linked Issue Field -> store user collapse status in browser
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Custom Field Pack via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Custom Field Pack. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Custom Field Pack begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Custom Field Pack versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.