Out Of Office & Absence Automation for Issue Assignment Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Activate Jira automatic assignee during your absence & avoid unanswered tasks & support cases
Setup your Jira Absence in Seconds like in Outlook
1. Select your vacation dates
2. Choose a project from the drop-down menu or filter via JQL
3. Pick 1 or more colleagues as your coverer
4. Define an out of office message
5. 1 click handover of existing tasks
Jira Issues will be Covered
1. An issue is assigned to you during your absence
2. Out of Office Assistant delegates the issue to your coverer
3. New assignee (your coverer) resolves your Jira issue
Token-based Rest API access for admins / end-users
- As an end-user, you can read, add, modify and delete your own rules.
- As an admin, you can read, add, modify and delete rules of any user.
Do you set up Out of Office replies for your emails? Do it for Jira too!
Out Of Office Assistant App for Jira Cloud automatically informs your colleagues if they assigned you issues in your absence.
- Date: Define a start & end date of your leave (base on Jira timezone)
- Project: Choose applicable projects or ‘All Projects’ as a default
- Coverer: Pre-select a colleague to cover for a specific project or all your projects
- Message: Write tailored responses for each project
- Delegate: 1-click to handover existing tasks
Now OoO app will automatically reassign your new Jira issues & notify the issue reporter.
- If your coverer is out of office, the app will automatically reassign the issue to the next person’s coverer
- Select applicable projects via JQL
- Manage rules for colleagues with User Administration
Click here to get started now!
The App is also known as:
- Asistente para Fuera de Oficina
- Gestionnaire d’Absence du Bureau
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Out Of Office & Absence Automation for Issue Assignment Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
The Out-Of-Office Assistant (OoO) App for Jira Cloud keeps the Reported, Assignee and Coverer informed throughout a Jira task’s lifecycle