CSV User Importer for Jira
Create and Modify Jira users in bulk by uploading a CSV file
Upload a CSV file of users data
This may contain several columns of user details along with their password, Jira groups etc.
Map CSV columns to Jira user management columns
Map fields in CSV importer field to user values in Jira
View Upload results
Check if the upload is successful
CSV User importer for Jira allows you to create multiple users in Jira by uploading their details in a CSV format.
All newly created users will receive emails from Jira upon creation to activate your account.
Steps to create users in bulk using a CSV file:
1. Go to App and click on “Import Users”
2. Create a CSV file (CSV UTF-8-Comma delimited format file) with “User name”, “Display name”, “Email ID” and “Group Name”.
3. Upload the CSV file and map to the correct field (e.g. username, email ID etc.)
4. Map users to multiple Jira groups, if user need to be assigned to default groups, select "Don't map this field" option.
5. Review the results in Status page and can also be exported for further validation
Privacy and security
CSV User Importer for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application