CSV User Importer for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Simplify User Creation by Importing Users with a CSV: Save Time, Avoid Errors & Get Import Status Notifications
Jira User Creation Simplified
Stay organized and productive by importing users with CSV files. Categorize users by email ID and group name on CSV file and import in Jira Software and Jira Service Management with few clicks.
Map Field Name with CSV File Header Name
Map Field Name with CSV File Header Name. Our easy-to-use App lets you avoid manual user import so you can focus on high-priority tasks.
Get Status Notifications
Use the pre-built Notifications tab to get notified about user import status. Review newly created users in a single click with the User Management tab.
Ditch mundane user creation! CSV User Importer for Jira lets you import multiple users from a CSV file, saving you time and minimizing errors. Match user data with Jira fields and view import status instantly. Onboard users seamlessly and optimize your productivity.
Steps to create users in bulk using a CSV file:
1. Go to App and click on “Import Users”
2. Create a CSV file (CSV UTF-8-Comma delimited format file) with “User name”, “Display name”, “Email ID” and “Group Name”.
3. Upload the CSV file and map to the correct field (e.g. username, email ID etc.)
4. Map users to multiple Jira groups, if user need to be assigned to default groups, select "Don't map this field" option.
5. Review the results in Status page and can also be exported for further validation
Privacy and security
CSV User Importer for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application